Alarm & Suppression
We offer installation, testing, certification, service, and inspections on the latest in Fire Alarm, Fire Suppression, Kitchen Suppression, Security, and other electronic systems.
Our team of highly experienced technical staff and NICET certified Technicians, are always available to assist customers with support and service of your life safety system. We offer our customers services including; project management, system design and layout, installation, programming, testing, certification, customer training, warranty and maintenance.
- Installation: A&S partners with some of the area’s top electrical contractors to provide complete turn-key system(s) installation.
- Testing and Certification: A&DS provides acceptance testing, and certification (re-certification) of life safety systems to meet code requirements.
- Service: A&S provides service on everything we sell, plus many other electronic systems. We can provide contract service, T&M service or 24/7 service/technical support to our customers.
- Inspections: A&S offers complete system inspection services and documentation. We use Building Reports inspection software. Inspection services include; system inspection, functional testing, device cleaning, and documentation.
- Monitoring: A&S uses Rapid Response Monitoring based out of Syracuse, New York as our UL Central Station. When your alarm is triggered Rapid Response’s trained operators will identify your response plan and initiate emergency instructions with your local fire authority, and additional authorized emergency contacts.